Game over. It could not end soon enough for Green Bay fans, who saw their team get thoroughly outplayed and outcoached on both sides of the ball.
Detroit wins 40-10, seizing first place in the NFC North by improving to 7-5. The Packers fall to 5-6-1.
Some quick notes before hitting the turkey:
- Detroit netted 30 first downs, Green Bay finished with seven.
- The Lions held the Packers to 24 yards on 15 carries.
- Matthew Stafford threw to 11 different Lions. Nine caught passes.
- Detroit had seven sacks after entering the day with just 16 through the first 11 games.
- No Lions defensive lineman was called for a penalty. Take that, Josh Sitton.
- Detroit set a team record for time of possession with 40:26, per the Lions' radio broadcast.
Thanks to everyone for following along, and enjoy your Thanksgiving safely!