40 Questions For Kelly Gregg
Kelly Gregg, 32, has long been an overlooked defensive tackle in the NFL.
Gregg is coming off a knee surgery and projected to once again be a big part of the Ravens’ defensive line this season. Here, I will pose the questions I would ask Gregg if writing a feature on him today.
1. How are you? (seems appropriate)
2. How’s the knee feeling?
3. Do you feel you’ll be 100 percent when the season starts?
4. What’s the process been like trying to recuperate?
5. How tough was it last season to have to watch the team have such a successful year but not be a part of it?
6. Has this been the most challenging part of your career?
7. Why do you feel you weren’t drafted?
8. Were you expecting to get drafted?
9. What was that feeling like after leading the Big 12 in tackles for loss?
10. Explain the feeling when the Ravens signed you in 2000?
11. What did you envision your NFL career to be like at that point?
12. You went to NFL Europe in the Spring of 2001. What was that experience like?
13. How much do you feel that helped you entering your rookie year?
14. Did you feel you would ever make it big in the NFL?
15. What happened between 2001 and 2002 that lead to a huge breakout season for you?
16. Who did you learn the most from in those early years?
17. What defensive lineman do you mostly mold your game after?
18. Did you see yourself as another Tony Siragusa for the Ravens?
19. What NFL player did you look up to as a youngster?
20. What enabled you to become an NFL starter?
21. You have always had major defensive stars around you. What has it been like to try to fit in with those guys?
22. Do you consider yourself an NFL star?
23. What do you feel has been the biggest contributor to your success?
24. Who do you feel like has been the best defensive tackle during your career?
25. What was the feeling being named to the USA Today All-Joe Team in 2006?
26. Was there a photo shoot or anything for that? Trophy? Plaque?
27. What’s better, making the All-Joe Team or the Pro Bowl?
28. Is that your greatest accomplishment?
29. Do you feel like you get enough credit for the career you’ve had thus far?
30. Do you feel overlooked?
31. Do you like flying under the radar or would you rather have the attention?
32. What’s one thing you feel you still need to achieve?
33. What things do you still need to improve on?
34. What’s Kelly Gregg like off the field?
35. If the Ravens have a bye, do you watch football on Sunday?
36. What are you looking forward to most this season?
37. What are your expectations for yourself?
38. What are your expectations for the Ravens?
39. Do you feel like you have to prove yourself again?
40. What will be hearing about Kelly Gregg at the end of this season?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?