New York Jets: Potential Interview With Mark Sanchez
1. You chose your older brother, Nick, as your agent. How did you come to that decision? Are you wary of potential troubles that can arise from mixing business and family?
2. What’s it like to be amongst the other Trojans who have gone of to the NFL? There are several recent USC alums (Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, Matt Cassell) who play quarterback—what’s it like to be a part of that fraternity?
3. By declaring for the draft you obviously thought you were ready to play in the NFL, but what would you say to those who point to the fact that you started only 16 games in college?
4. You’ve spent your whole life in California and seem to have that laid-back vibe associated with Cali—are you worried you don’t have the personality to deal with the pressures of playing in New York?
5. What do you think should be the realistic expectations for a rookie quarterback in the NFL?
6. Were you aware of the success of Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco last season? Is there anything you can take from their success to help you in your first year?
7. Do you think the Jets could use another wide receiver?
8. What do your teammates think about your photo shoot for GQ?
9. What do you say to those who believe you are simply a product of great programs? There’s no denying that in college, certain teams have a huge talent advantage over other, but that’s not the case in the NFL. Do you think you’ve been spoiled so far in your football career?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?