1) After injuring your knee in the first game of last season, how have you mentally prepared for the 2009 season?
2) Do you fear being sacked and re-injuring your knee?
3) Do you agree with the new rule that prevents defenders on the ground from lunging or diving at a quarterback's legs?
4) What was it like not playing last season and seeing your team fail to make the playoffs for the first time since 2002?
5) What conditioning have you done in the off season to help prepare for the upcoming season?
6) Have you spoken with Peyton Manning or any other players who have recovered from knee surgery, and what advice have they given you?
7) After achieving so much in 2007, by going undefeated in the regular season, and breaking the single season touchdown passing record, how do you look to improve your game?
8) How do you feel about the additions of newly acquired teammates Fred Jones and Joey Galloway?
9) Will you be affected by the loss of offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels from the Patriots team?
10) You have already won three Super Bowls and hold many records. What more do you want to accomplish as an NFL quarterback?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!