Ronald Martinez/Getty Images
1. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jace Amaro, Tight End, Texas Tech. He's the top pass-catching tight end in the draft.
2. Minnesota Vikings: Will Sutton, Defensive End, Arizona State. An explosive interior player.
3. Atlanta Falcons: Brandon Scherff, Offensive Tackle, Iowa. This fast riser could end up in the first round.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Michael Sam, Linebacker, Missouri. He's an explosive pass-rusher who can play defensive end or outside linebacker.
5. Houston Texans: Shawn Oakman, Defensive End, Baylor. A massive 3-4 defensive end prospect with huge upside.
6. Washington Redskins: Kyle Van Noy, Linebacker, BYU. The Redskins need a versatile pass-rusher like Van Noy.
7. Buffalo Bills: Gabe Jackson, Guard, Miss. State. The Bills improve their high-priced interior offensive line.
8. San Diego Chargers: Christian Jones, Linebacker, Florida State. An explosive pass-rush linebacker.
9 Pittsburgh Steelers: Cedric Ogbuehi, Offensive Tackle, Texas A&M. He's an immediate upgrade at left tackle.
10. Oakland Raiders: Allen Robinson, Wide Receiver, Penn State. The Raiders steal first-round talent early in the second with Robinson.
11. Baltimore Ravens: Eric Ebron, Tight End, North Carolina. Baltimore adds another weapon for Flacco.
12. St. Louis Rams: Craig Loston, Safety, LSU. The Rams get a smart, hard-hitting safety to bolster the secondary.
13. Cleveland Browns: Ka'Deem Carey, Running Back, Arizona. Carey is a complete back who should be early contributor.
14. Tennessee Titans: Kony Ealy, Defensive End, Missouri. The Titans attempt to improve the pass rush with Ealy.
15. New York Giants: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Tight End, Washington. The Giants look to add a weapon in the passing game.
16. Green Bay Packers: Shayne Skov, Linebacker, Stanford. Skov is a smart, aggressive interior linebacker.
17. Miami Dolphins: Michael Bennett, Defensive Tackle, Ohio State. The Dolphins must replace losses in free agency.
18. Dallas Cowboys: De'Anthony Thomas, Athlete, Oregon. Thomas is an excellent complement for running back DeMarco Murray.
19. Arizona Cardinals: Cameron Erving, Offensive Tackle, FSU. He's a raw but athletic prospect to groom to play left tackle.
20. Chicago Bears: Kyle Fuller, Cornerback, Virginia Tech. The Bears get a steal with Fuller this late.
21 New York Jets: Jackson Jeffcoat, Defensive End, Texas. The Jets add even more to a solid defense with this pass-rusher.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Paul Richardson, Wide Receiver, Colorado. He is an excellent fit in the Eagles system to replace potential losses.
23. Detroit Lions: Brandon Coleman, Wide Receiver, Rutgers. A big target to line up opposite Calvin Johnson.
24. San Francisco 49ers: Justin Gilbert, Cornerback, Oklahoma State. The 49ers address second biggest need with the speedy Gilbert.
25. Cincinnati Bengals: Aaron Colvin, Cornerback, Oklahoma. The Bengals could convert Colvin to his original spot at safety.
26. Carolina Panthers: James Hurst, Offensive Tackle, North Carolina. The Panthers take the best player on the board with local star Hurst.
27. New England Patriots: Deone Bucannon, Safety, Washington State. The Patriots get a hard-hitting safety to bolster the secondary.
28. Indianapolis Colts: Seantrel Henderson, Offensive Tackle, Miami. The Colts need help on the offensive line, and Henderson has huge upside.
29. New Orleans Saints: Stephon Tuitt, Defensive End, Notre Dame. Tuitt slips some but is a natural 3-4 defensive end.
30. San Francisco 49ers (from Kansas City): Timmy Jernigan, Defensive Tackle, Florida State: The 49ers could move Jernigan to defensive end.
31. Denver Broncos: Jeremiah Attaochu, Defensive End, Georgia Tech. The Broncos steal an underrated pass-rusher.
32. Seattle Seahawks: David Yankey, Guard, Stanford. The Seahawks add an athletic lineman who can play multiple spots.