Can The Seahawks Fly To The Top In 09 ? Hassellbeck Speaks Out
If I was to pick one player to ask 10 questions heading into the 2009 season, hands down it would have to be QB Matt Hasselbeck. He is the unquestioned leader of a Seahawks team that is looking to bounce back from a dismal 4-12 season a year ago. So, here goes Matt let's play ten questions...
- What are your expectations for this team in 2009 ?
- How much does last year’s 4-12 season fuel your preparation for this year ?
- How tough was it for you to watch from the sidelines when you were hurt ?
- How is your back ?
- How tough was it to watch the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl ?
- Is it strange not seeing Mike Holmgren on the sidelines ?
- Tell me about the Seahawks under new Head Coach Jim Mora What are the fans going to see ?
- What have you been doing to develop a working relationship with new offensive Coordinator Greg Knapp ?
- What are your thoughts on Julius Jones as the #1 RB behind you ?
- In your mind who’s your number #1 target in the passing game and give me your thoughts on all your receivers ?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?