At UFC 167, Georges St-Pierre will try to take a step toward surpassing Anderson Silva as the greatest fighter in UFC history.
If St-Pierre defeats Johny Hendricks on Saturday, he'll have successfully defended his UFC belt in nine straight fights, which would place him one victory behind Silva's record 10 consecutive title defenses. More notably, GSP would break his tie with Silva at 11 championship bout wins.
In addition to the welterweight title fight headlining the fight card, UFC 167 will feature a light heavyweight bout between Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen.
Also, Rory MacDonald and Robbie Lawler will try to make their case for a 170-pound title shot. MacDonald may have some decisions to make should he win, though, as it could mean fighting against a teammate in St-Pierre.
The UFC 167 weigh-ins will be held on Friday at 7 p.m. EST. At that time, live streaming video will be available on the above video player.
Below is the entire fight card for UFC 167, which will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
UFC 167 Main Card (10 p.m. EST on pay-per-view)
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks
- Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
- Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
- Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
- Tim Elliott vs. Ali Bagautinov
UFC 167 Fox Sports 1 Prelims (8 p.m EST on Fox Sports 1)
- Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
- Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
- Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story
- Erik Perez vs. Edwin Figueroa
UFC 167 Online Prelims (6:30 p.m EST on UFC.com)
- Jason High vs. Anthony Lapsley
- Will Campuzano vs. Sergio Pettis
- Cody Donovan vs. Gian Villante