It's that time again, the moment we get to cast our eyes over FIFA 14 Ultimate Team's latest selection of the week.
As tweeted by EA Sports' official Twitter account and posted on the developer's forums, this week's squad features a versatile group, including Cesc Fabregas, Adam Lallana, Tim Krul, Paul Pogba and Kevin Prince-Boateng:
FUT14 Team of the Week:
- GK: Tim Krul—Newcastle United (79 > 80)
- CB: Simon Kjaer—LOSC Lille (75 > 77)
- CB: Wes Brown—Sunderland (76 > 78)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk—Celtic (72 > 73)
- CM: Cesc Fàbregas—FC Barcelona (86 > 87)
- CAM: Kevin-Prince Boateng—FC Schalke 04 (81 > 82)
- CM: Paul Pogba—Juventus (79 > 80)
- RM/CAM: Adam Lallana—Southampton (78 > 80)
- CM: Daniele Conti—Cagliari (76 > 78)
- ST: Yura Movsisyan—Spartak Moscow (76 > 78)
- ST/LW: Heung-Min Son—Bayer 04 Leverkusen (76 > 78)
- GK: Jamie MacDonald—Heart of Midlothian (67 > 70)
- CB: Kees Kwakman—NAC Breda (68 > 71)
- RM: Kasper Kusk—Aalborg BK (66 > 69)
- ST/LM: Timo Werner—VfB Stuttgart (61 > 64)
- ST: Youssef El Arabi—Granada CF (74 > 74)
- CF/ST: Ross McCormack—Leeds United (73 > 74)
- ST: Mauro Boselli—Leon (71 > 73)
Players to Watch Out For
Adam Lallana just can't do anything wrong at the moment. The Southampton midfielder is set to make his England bow against Chile and scored an excellent goal during the Saints' simple 4-1 win against Hull in the recent Premier League tie, per ESPN.
His item advances an already enticing overall score to 80, making him a cheap yet reliable prospect for those who wish to add a smidgen of spice to their English-based teams.
The exciting player will excel in his new central position and can finally be played behind Rickie Lambert, who has the power to smash through the best defences in the game.
Already an excellent item to pick up on FUT14, Fabregas' improved statistics are likely to set you back a decent sum. The Spaniard isn't particularly physical but possesses the turn of foot and control that ensures he can get away from danger.
If you manage to pull Cesc this week, consider yourself lucky. He's likely to be the costliest item available during this particular selection.
He's tall, powerful, can pass, head, shoot and tackle. Don't be fooled by an overall rating of 80: Paul Pogba's in-form is likely to be amongst the most popular on the game.
The Juventus man can fulfil a number of roles within Serie A or French-based squads. His decent pace ensures he can cover ground quickly and sniff out danger before it becomes too serious, but it's preferable to play him alongside a more defensively minded partner.
Keep an eye out for Pogba's price, as it could fluctuate hugely across the coming days.
Team of the Week 9 players are available in packs from Nov. 13, 6:30 p.m. GMT and leave packs on Nov. 20, 5:30 p.m. GMT. You can view the entire squad on the Web App right here.
Are you thinking of picking any of these players up? Be sure to let us know in the comments section.