(0-1, 0-0 away)
(1-0, 0-0 home)
Venue: American Airlines Center
10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT, November 08, 2013
||J Scott 15
||J Scott 11
||S Dinwiddie 4
||K Chery 14
||C Jefferson 11
||K Chery 4
On Friday, Nov. 8, Colorado lost at home against Baylor 72-60. The Buffaloes got a double-double out of Josh Scott with a game-high 15 points and 11 rebounds. Wesley Gordon had nine points and added eight rebounds. Cory Jefferson recorded a double-double for the Bears on 13 points and 11 rebounds. Next up for Colorado (0-1, 0-0 Pac 12) is Tennessee-Martin on Sunday, Nov. 10 on their home court.
Colorado Game Notes
- The last time CU started the season 0-1 was 2007.
- The top two scorers (Josh Scott and Spencer Dinwiddie) accounted for 41.6 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Josh Scott and Wesley Gordon) accounted for 48.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Josh Scott recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and fourth of his career.
Baylor Game Notes
- The top two rebounders (Cory Jefferson and Taurean Prince) accounted for 45.2 percent of the rebounds.
- Royce O`Neale set a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- Cory Jefferson recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and 12th of his career.