(0-1, 0-0 away)
(1-0, 0-0 home)
Venue: American Airlines Center
5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT, November 08, 2013
||A Key 20
||R Cooper 10
||T Releford 2
||B Hield 19
||R Spangler 12
||J Woodard 7
On Friday, Nov. 8, Alabama took a home loss to Oklahoma 82-73. Algie Key got a game-high 20 points and four rebounds in the loss. Rodney Cooper played his way to a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds. Ryan Spangler recorded a double-double for the Sooners with a career-high 15 points and 12 rebounds. The next game will be on Thursday, Nov. 14 when Alabama (0-1, 0-0 SEC) welcomes Texas Tech.
Alabama Game Notes
- Alabama started 0-1 during the 2009, 2008, 2003, 1999, and 1998 seasons (since 1996).
- The top two scorers (Algie Key and Retin Obasohan) accounted for 46.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Nick Jacobs and Rodney Cooper) accounted for 54.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Rodney Cooper recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Rodney Cooper had a career high with 10 rebounds.
- Nick Jacobs had a career high with eight defensive rebounds.
Oklahoma Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Buddy Hield and Ryan Spangler) accounted for 41.4 percent of the points.
- Ryan Spangler accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Buddy Hield set career highs with 19 points and seven field goals made.
- Ryan Spangler recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.