(0-1, 0-0 away)
(1-0, 0-0 home)
Venue: American Airlines Center
5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT, November 08, 2013
||A Key 20
||R Cooper 10
||T Releford 2
||B Hield 19
||R Spangler 12
||J Woodard 7
Oklahoma knocked off Alabama 82-73 on Friday, Nov. 8. Ryan Spangler got a career-high 15 points and 12 rebounds for the Sooners, earning a double-double. Cameron Clark also had a good outing, scoring 14 points and adding six rebounds. Algie Key finished with a game-high 20 points and four rebounds for the Crimson Tide. Oklahoma (1-0, 0-0 Big 12) welcomes North Texas on Monday, Nov. 11.
Oklahoma Game Notes
- Oklahoma started 1-0 during the 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- OU beat the spread by 13 points.
- The top two scorers (Buddy Hield and Ryan Spangler) accounted for 41.4 percent of the points.
- Ryan Spangler accounted for 31.5 percent of the team's rebounds.
- Buddy Hield had career highs with 19 points and seven field goals made.
- Ryan Spangler recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
Alabama Game Notes
- The top two scorers (Algie Key and Retin Obasohan) accounted for 46.5 percent of the points.
- The top two rebounders (Nick Jacobs and Rodney Cooper) accounted for 54.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Rodney Cooper recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Rodney Cooper set a career high with 10 rebounds.
- Nick Jacobs set a career high with eight defensive rebounds.