Florida A&M 84
(0-1, 0-1 away)
(1-0, 1-0 home)
Venue: Louis Brown Athletic Center
7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT, November 08, 2013
||M Abdul-Aleem 16
||B King 7
||J Adams 4
||K Jack 30
||K Jack 12
||D Campbell 3
On Friday, Nov. 8, Rutgers took on Florida A&M and knocked off the Rattlers 92-84. The Scarlet Knights got a double-double out of Kadeem Jack with a career-high 30 points and 12 rebounds. J.J. Moore played his way to a double-double as well with 17 points and 11 rebounds. Jamie Adams got nine points and four assists for the Rattlers. The next game will be on Monday, Nov. 11 when Rutgers (1-0, 0-0 Big East) heads to UAB.
Rutgers Game Notes
- Rutgers started 1-0 during the 2011, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1999, 1998, and 1996 seasons (since 1996).
- Kadeem Jack accounted for 32.6 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kadeem Jack and J.J. Moore) accounted for 46.0 percent of the rebounds.
- J.J. Moore recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Kadeem Jack recorded a double-double. It was his first this season and second of his career.
- Myles Mack had a career high with six steals.
Florida A&M Game Notes
- The bench recorded more rebounds (22) than the starters (10).
- The bench recorded more points (63) than the starters (21).