Loyola (MD) 93
(2-0, 2-0 away)
(0-2, 0-1 home)
Venue: Newman Arena
4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT, November 10, 2013
||D Cormier 34
||D Cormier 11
||R Williams 6
||R Hatter 32
||D Tarwater 11
||R Hatter 5
On Sunday, Nov. 10, Cornell took on Loyola (MD) and took a home loss to the Greyhounds 93-89 in overtime. The Big Red got a good effort from Robert Hatter, who put up a team-high 32 points and six rebounds. Dwight Tarwater played his way to a double-double with a career-high 21 points and 11 rebounds. Dylon Cormier recorded a double-double for the Greyhounds on a career-high 34 points and 11 rebounds. Cornell (0-2, 0-0 Ivy) gets Binghamton (0-1, 0-0 America East) at home on Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Cornell Game Notes
- Cornell started 0-2 during the 2004, 2003, 2001, 2000, and 1997 seasons (since 1996).
- Cornell has played in one overtime game this season. Over the last five seasons, the Big Red have played in nine overtime games with a record of 7-2.
- Robert Hatter accounted for 35.9 percent of the team's points.
- Dwight Tarwater recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
Loyola (MD) Game Notes
- Dylon Cormier accounted for 36.5 percent of the team's points.
- Dylon Cormier recorded a double-double. It was the first of his career.
- Dylon Cormier set career highs with 34 points, 11 rebounds, and seven offensive rebounds.