The Seattle Seahawks went on the road and blew out the Atlanta Falcons 33-10. This was a statement game for the Seahawks, as they dominated in all three phases of the game the team that knocked them out of the playoffs last season.
Seahawks: 9-1 for first time in team history—ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 10, 2013
So just who is most responsible for Seattle's big win? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.