You can put UFC Fight Night 32 in the books, and you can put an exclamation point at the end of your entry. With six knockouts (and a submission to strikes), the card lacked nothing in the way of emphatic action, and that's saying nothing of the two (additional) submissions it produced.
Whereas one can argue which finish was best, the most meaningful finish is clearly Vitor Belfort's knockout over Dan Henderson. Not only does Belfort become the first man to conquer Hendo's legendary chin, he makes a statement as he closes in on a title shot.
For a full recap of UFC Fight Night 32 outcomes, check out quick results below. If you'd like a more thorough recap of the event, scroll down for a play-by-play synopsis of each bout.
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Vitor Belfort def. Dan Henderson, Knockout (Round 1, 1:17)
- Cezar Ferreira def. Daniel Sarafian, Split decision (30-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Rafael Cavalcante def. Igor Pokrajac, TKO (Round 1, 1:18)
- Brandon Thatch def. Paulo Thiago, Submission to strikes (Round 1, 2:10)
- Ryan LaFlare def. Santiago Ponzinibbio, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Jeremy Stephens def. Rony Jason, Knockout (Round 1, 0:40)
- Sam Sicilia def. Godofredo Pepey, Knockout (Round 1, 1:42)
- Omari Akhmedov def. Thiago Perpetuo, Knockout (Round 1, 3:31)
- Thiago Tavares def. Justin Salas, Submission (Round 1, 2:38)
- Adriano Martins def. Daron Cruickshank, Submission (Round 2, 2:49)
- Dustin Ortiz def. Jose Maria Tome, TKO (Round 3, 3:19)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!