We're heading into Week 10 of the fantasy football season, and hopefully you're still in it to win it.
If so, now is the time to look forward to Week 15 and 16 to make sure you have players on your roster with favorable matchups for your fantasy football postseason.
The NFL trade deadline has passed, but the fantasy football trade deadline has not.
Below are players you hopefully own, or want to trade for, before your trade deadline hits!
* RG3 - Faces the Falcons defense in Week 15 that is giving up an average of 18 fantasy football points to opposing quarterbacks; and the Cowboys defense in Week 16 that is giving up the most points to opposing quarterbacks.
* Philip Rivers - Will be chucking the rock in Week 15 against the Broncos, whose defense is offering up an average of 17 fantasy football points per game. In Week 16, he'll face the Raiders, whose defense is the second worst in fantasy versus quarterbacks, allowing an average of 19 points.
* Colin Kaepernick - Will showcase his talents against the Buccaneers in Week 15 and the Falcons in Week 16. Both defenses are giving up an average of 18 fantasy football points to opposing quarterbacks.
* CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson - Both take on the Jaguars in Week 15 and the Dolphins in Week 16. Both defenses are allowing an average of 21 fantasy football points to opposing running backs.
* Giovani Bernard - Struts his stuff in Week 15 versus the Steelers, whose defense is allowing an average of 18 fantasy football points. In Week 16, he faces a Vikings defense that's allowing 19 points.
* LeSean McCoy - Plays the Vikings defense in Week 15 and a Bears defense in Week 16 that's allowing an average of 19 fantasy football points as well.
The five worst defenses versus fantasy football running backs are the Redskins, Jaguars, Dolphins, Rams and Steelers.
* The Redskins - Line up against the Falcons in Week 15 and the Cowboys in Week 16, both allowing an average of 23 fantasy football points to opposing wide receivers.
* Delanie Walker - A fantasy football postseason sleeper. He'll face the Cardinals defense in Week 15 that's giving up the most fantasy football points to opposing tight ends. In Week 16, he'll take on the Jaguars, who are allowing an average of 10 points per matchup.
* Scott Chandler - Faces the Jaguars in Week 15 and the Dolphins in Week 16 who are giving up the third most fantasy football points to opposing tight ends.
* Zach Miller - Goes up against the NY Giants in Week 15 who are allowing nine fantasy football points to opposing tight ends. He'll face the Cardinals in Week 16.
The five worst defenses versus fantasy football tight ends are the Cardinals, Cowboys, Dolphins, Jaguars and Jets.
Update on Player Injuries Heading into Week 10:
* Aaron Rodgers - (fractured clavicle) out a few weeks
* Jay Cutler - (groin) will play versus the Lions on Sunday
* Terrelle Pryor - (knee sprain) has looked good at practice
* Arian Foster - (back and hamstring) out for Sunday
* Darren McFadden - (hamstring) out for Sunday
* Darren Sproles - (concussion) will play Sunday vs Dallas
* Doug Martin - (shoulder) placed on IR
* Rashard Mendenhall - (toe) looking to return to action in Week 10
* Marques Colston - (knee) limited at practice
* Roddy White - (hamstring and ankle) limited at practice
* Julius Thomas - (ankle) practicing
* Kyle Rudolph - (fractured foot) will miss 4-6 weeks
Waiver Wire Pickups for Week 10:
QB Jake Locker vs. the Jaguars - Giving up an average of 19 fantasy football points to quarterbacks
QB Ben Roethlisberger vs. the Bills - Very kind to opposing quarterbacks on the road
RB Rashad Jennings at the Giants - In for the often injured Darren McFadden
RB Ben Tate at the Cardinals - Having to carry the load with broken ribs
RB Andre Brown vs. the Raiders - Off IR and ready to run
RB Jonathan Stewart at 49ers - Brushed off the cobwebs last week
WR Mike Brown at Titans - A starter now with Justin Blackmon suspended
WR Riley Cooper at the Packers - A favorite target of Nick Foles
TE Tim Wright vs. the Dolphins - Giving up the third most fantasy points to tight ends
TE Garrett Graham at the Cardinals - Offering up the most fantasy points to tight ends
Good luck in Week 10!
Any fantasy football questions hit me up on Twitter @AnitaMarks and be sure to watch Fantasy Live every Sunday at noon ET on www.bleacherreport.com.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!