With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 10 fantasy football quarterback rankings.
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
Peyton Manning is averaging an absurd 364.9 yards and 3.6 touchdowns per game. He’s on pace for 5,838 yards and 58 touchdowns. He is coming off a bye to face the San Diego Chargers. The Chargers have allowed 275.4 passing yards per game.
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
Drew Brees is averaging 334 yards 2.6 touchdowns per game. The New Orleans Saints face the Dallas Cowboys. The Boys have allowed 305.2 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
3. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
Philip Rivers is averaging 309.1 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game. He’ll have to air it out to keep pace with the Denver Broncos. The Broncos are giving up 299.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
Matthew Stafford is averaging 327.1 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game. Nobody can stop Calvin Johnson. He’s the Chicago Bears’ problem this week.
5. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
Robert Griffin III is averaging 271.1 passing yards, 1.1 touchdowns and 32.1 rushing yards per game. He’s facing the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 291.1 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per game.
6. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
Tony Romo is averaging 283.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. He’ll be in a shootout with the New Orleans Saints. The Saints are giving up 211.9 yards per game.
7. Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
Cam Newton is averaging 225.1 passing yards, 1.6 passing touchdowns, 31.4 rushing yards and 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He’s got a tough test against the San Francisco 49ers, but he does enough with his feet to deliver a solid fantasy performance.
8. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Russell Wilson is averaging 205 passing yards, 1.7 passing touchdowns and 41.7 rushing yards per game. He’s facing the Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons have allowed 248.6 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
9. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
Andrew Luck is averaging 230.6 yards, 1.6 touchdowns, 22.9 rushing yards and 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game. He has six touchdowns in his past two games. The Indianapolis Colts are facing the St. Louis Rams. The Rams are giving up 220.6 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
10. Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
Nick Foles threw seven touchdowns last week against the Oakland Raiders. Look for him to put up a good game against the Green Bay Packers.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 10 Fantasy Football K Rankings
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!