It wasn't a perfect game by any means for Seattle. The defense held the Rams to just nine points, but the Seattle offense was awful in this game.
So just who was to blame for Seattle's miscues, and who was responsible for helping the team eke out the hard-fought victory? It is time to find out with this week's report card.
- As are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- Bs are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- Ds are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- Plus and minus modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.