Hell in a Cell is one of the pay-per-views that could be really hit or miss. There are a few big matches, and there are a lot of ways to get things wrong.
Here is a look at the card as it currently stands.
- Big E. Langston vs. Curtis Axel (Intercontinental Championship)
- Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans
- AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella (Divas Championship)
- The Shield vs. The Usos vs. The Rhodes Brothers(Tag Team Championships)
- CM Punk vs. Ryback and Paul Heyman (Hell in a Cell)
- John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio (World Heavyweight Championship)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton w/ Shawn Michaels as special guest referee (WWE Championship, Hell in a Cell)
There are also a few possible additions WWE could make to the card if they have enough time. Miz vs. Bray Wyatt is a definite possibility and Dean Ambrose could always find himself defending his US title.
This slideshow will look at each match and attempt to make accurate predictions for the winners.