Lyoto Machida will cut down to 185 pounds for the first time in his MMA career on Friday.
After spending his entire UFC tenure in the 205-pound division, the former light heavyweight champion will look to begin a middleweight title run at UFC Fight Night 30. Welcoming Machida to his new division will be Mark Munoz, another former 205-pounder who finds himself among the Top Five of the 185-pound division.
In addition to the pivotal main event, UFC Fight Night 30 will feature a bout between 155-pound notables Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson. Both fighters are coming off knockout wins and could earn a shot at a Top 10 lightweight with a win in their co-main event bout over the weekend.
Flyweight contender John Lineker will also appear on the fight card. He will try to hold onto his Top 10 ranking in a bout with Phil Harris, who will have a home country crowd behind him.
The UFC Fight Night 30 weigh-in will be held on Friday at 11:00 a.m. ET. At that time, live streaming video will be available on the above video player.
Below is the entire fight card for UFC Fight Night 30, which will take place in Manchester, England on Saturday.
UFC Fight Night 30 Main Card
- Lyoto Machida vs. Mark Munoz
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson
- Jimi Manuwa vs. Ryan Jimmo
- Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck
- Alessio Sakara vs. Nicholas Musoke
- Phil Harris vs. John Lineker
UFC Fight Night 30 Preliminary Card
- Al Iaquinta vs. Piotr Hallman
- Andrew Craig vs. Luke Barnatt
- Rosi Sexton vs. Jessica Andrade
- Andy Ogle vs. Cole Miller
- Jimy Hettes vs. Rob Whiteford
- Brad Scott vs. Michael Kuiper