CBS: What I Would Ask Ed Reed
1. You are considered one of the best ballhawks in football, how were you able to develop such playmaking skill aside from flat out talent?
2. How would you describe your relationship with Ray Lewis?
3. As Ray has gotten older and you’ve honed your skills, have you taken over some of the defensive leadership from him?
4. What was your reaction when you were drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in 2002?
5. What would it mean to you if you went down in NFL history as the best safety ever?
6. When you set the NFL record for yardage on a return, were you thinking touchdown the whole time, or did the field just open up where you could make a play?
7. You’ve already won the Defensive Player of the Year and come close to a Super Bowl ring, so would you rather be a Hall of Famer or win a Super Bowl ring?
8. How would a Super Bowl ring compare to the National Championship ring you helped the University of Miami win in 2001?
9. What will life be like for Ed Reed after football?
10. What is your favorite part of doing charity work?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?