The Big What-Ifs Of Tennis
- What if Michael Chang was over six feet tall?
- What if anything but wooden racquets were banned?
- What if Marat Safin weren’t as delightfully crazy as he is?
- What if Andre Agassi had his head straight early on in his career?
- What if Monica Seles had never been stabbed?
- What if Roger Federer were a left-hander?
- What if Rod Laver had not turned professional in 1962, and therefore played in every Slam from 1963 to 1968?
- What if Bjorn Borg had not retired from professional tennis at the age of 26 in January 1983, and had played more than just one Australian Open?
- What if Nadal, Federer, Laver, Sampras, Agassi, Becker, Edberg, Borg and McEnroe had all been at their prime at the same time?
- What if none of the above players ever played Tennis?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?