Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos will complete their heavyweight championship trilogy on Saturday.
Following dos Santos' knockout win in their first meeting and Velasquez's dominant decision win in their second, these elite heavyweights will battle to see who takes a step closer to becoming the best heavyweight in UFC history.
In addition to the highly anticipated main event, UFC 166 will feature two more heavyweight bouts on its main card. Daniel Cormier will try to set up a light heavyweight title run with a victory over Roy Nelson in what is expected to be his final heavyweight showing, while Gabriel Gonzaga and Shawn Jordan will try to work their way closer to the Top 10.
Gilbert Melendez will also appear on the UFC 166 main card. Coming off of a controversial decision in a lightweight championship bout, Melendez will look to earn another title shot by winning impressively against another former title challenger in Diego Sanchez.
At the conclusion of the fight card, several fighters will join UFC president Dana White for the post-fight press conference, which can be viewed live on the above video player.
Below is the full UFC 166 fight card.
UFC 166 Main Card (Pay-Per-View at 10 p.m. ET)
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos
- Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
- Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
- John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague
UFC 166 Fox Sports 1 Prelims (Fox Sports 1 at 8 p.m. ET)
- Tim Boetsch vs. CB Dollaway
- Nate Marquardt vs. Hector Lombard
- Sarah Kaufman vs. Jessica Eye
- George Sotiropoulos vs. KJ Noons
UFC 166 Online Prelims (UFC.com at 6 p.m. ET)
- TJ Waldburger vs. Adlan Amagov
- Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio
- Jeremy Larsen vs. Andre Fili
- Dustin Pague vs. Kyoji Horiguchi