Rams defensive end Chris Long has an interesting story. These are the questions I would ask him in an exclusive interview for a feature article:
1. The hype surrounds Chris Long with your father being Hall of Famer, Howie Long. How do you detach yourself from the famous name and how do YOU want to be labeled by people?
2. How important is your father in your life outside of football? What is the nature of your relationship your father?
3. What was it like growing up in an athletic family? Your two younger brothers are collegiate athletes so what was it like growing up with them?
4. The hype certainly surrounds your father. But, how did your mother play an important role in your life?
5. You also played basketball, lacrosse, and baseball in high school. What ultimately made you decide to pursue football in college and as a career?
6. Why will the St. Louis Rams win more than two games in 2009?
7. What role will you play with this new, and possibly improved, Rams team?
8. What is the one thing you learned from during your first NFL season? What is one thing that you know you need to improve in order to be successful?
9. Up to this point, what has been the most special moment in your life and why?
10. If you could define yourself in one sentence or one phrase, what would it be?