- Tampa Bay Rays 21-22, 10-12 away (Sonnanstine 2-4, 7.36 ERA)
Florida Marlins 19-23, 8-12 home (Nolasco 2-4, 7.78 ERA)
- -Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- -Rays are 5-1 in Sonnanstines last 6 interleague starts.
- -Rays are 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.
- -Marlins are 0-4 in their last 4 interleague games.
Love the American League Powerhouse teams when interleague play starts. Florida has not been good the last month and in fact are 2-8 the last 10 games. The Rays have dominated the Marlins in recent interleague games going 5-1 last year. Both pitchers today have been giving up runs in bunches but the real difference is that FLA has not been facing great lineups like the AL Rays. Sonnastine will welcome the average hitting NL Marlins and will pitch much better in FLA today. The right-hander is 2-0 with a 3.63 ERA in three starts against the Marlins. No way this game is close the power lineup of the RAYS will dominate tonight. SCORE TB 8 - FLA 3
Don't miss out on Craig's HOT MLB streak of 9-2 the last 10 days get today's easy Guaranteed winner CRAIG'S 5 star MLB 5 star GOLDEN GLOVE PLAY!! Get all your free and premium picks at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!!