The Seattle Seahawks defended their home turf 20-13 on Sunday against the visiting Tennessee Titans. Overall it was a sloppy game in which the Seahawks fumbled the ball five times, and the two teams combined to commit four turnovers.
The Seahawks were able to overcome their mistakes by playing stifling defense and putting together some efficient drives when they needed them.
So just who was to blame for Seattle's early miscues, and who was responsible for helping the team pull out the victory? Let's find out with this week's report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- + and - modifiers bridge the gaps inside those definitions.