Let's recap what I did yesterday:
1. L.A. Clippers - Blake Griffin
2. Memphis Grizzlies - Ricky Rubio
3. OKC Thunder - Hasheem Thabeet
4. Sacramento Kings - Stephen Curry
5. Washington Wizards - James Harden
For the full riveting analysis this link will take you to my Top five picks
Anyhoooo...We have an interesting bunch in the 6-10 range of draft picks. The talent pool is pretty even for about 15-18 prospects so this group will set the tone for the rest of the draft.
I also expect a few teams to trade up and down (and all around, lol) this draft. With the even talent pool teams will expect to get the same amount of talent 5-10 spots down. On the other end of the spectrum some a lot of teams won't be sure if the guy they put on their board will be available.
Lets get down to business