SmackDown was very good this week. Almost all of the matches had something positive to take away from them, but the advancement of some of WWE's current storylines really made for an entertaining show.
The best part may have been that WWE focused on the matches and kept the non-wrestling segments short and sweet.
Alberto Del Rio once again had the match of the night, but this time it was against someone we haven't seen him face too many times. ADR has a lot to be desired when it comes to his promos, but nobody can deny that this guy is fun to watch against just about anybody.
Even 3MB looked good in its match, and that is not something you will see me write very often.
This week we had no Dolph Ziggler, no Shield, no Randy Orton and no Daniel Bryan, but the show still managed to keep up the high level of quality we have come to expect from the blue brand.
Hell in a Cell is coming up at the end of a jam-packed PPV schedule for WWE, but with the way things are going it could end up being one of the better PPVs in recent months.
- Cody and Goldust will eventually have a match, hopefully at WrestleMania 30 if Goldie sticks around that long.
- John Cena will defeat ADR for the World title, only to have Damien Sandow cash in on him and turn babyface in the process due to the inevitable pop he will receive from the crowd when it happens.
- Drew McIntyre will leave 3MB, and the group will disband before the end of 2013.
- R-Truth and Curtis Axel will face off for the IC title again at HIAC, and Truth will win the belt this time.
- Big Show will win his job back at HIAC in some kind of ridiculous handicap match Triple H and Stephanie put him in, probably against The Shield.
- El Torito and Hornswoggle will have a match at some point in the near future, but nobody will care about the outcome.
- Vickie will turn babyface, but it won't be long before she is back to being a heel.
- Hell in a Cell will see at least one new champion crowned on top of the WWE title finally being won by Orton or Bryan.
What did you think of SmackDown, and what are your predictions for Hell in a Cell?
Thanks for reading and follow me on Twitter @BR_Doctor.