1. Prior to the draft, you were projected as a second or third round pick. Why do you think you lasted until the fourth round?
2. What do you think the Giants saw in you that other teams did not?
3. Do you feel that playing in a running back committee in NC State better prepares you for a similar system employed by the Giants?
4. What have you heard about the scrutiny of the New York media? What are your expectations of playing in the biggest media market in the world?
5. What is your perception of coach Tom Coughlin?
6. What current or former NFL player would you compare your game with?
7. What player did you look up to when you were still learning the game as a youngster?
8. A fractured foot caused you to miss time in 2007 and hampered you early in the 2008 season. Do you feel that you are 100% entering training camp?
9. You averaged only 124 carries a season at NC State. Should something happen to Brandon Jacobs, do you feel that you are ready to be a feature back in your rookie season?
10. Are you disappointed that you were not drafted into a situation that would let you start right off the bat?
11. Why do you think the team would be better off giving you more carries than veteran running backs Ahmad Bradshaw and Danny Ware?
12. What advice have you been given about adapting to the NFL? What differences are you expecting between college ball and the pros?
13. What accomplishments are you most proud of in your career?
14. What are your expectations for the Giants in 2009?
15. How did you feel when Brandon Jacobs called your cell phone to welcome you to the team? What kind of advice did he give you?
16. Last year the Giants backfield was known as “Earth, Wind and Fire,” and there is now a vacancy in the “wind” department. Do you feel that the moniker “wind” could fit you? Do you have any pre-existing nicknames?
17. Have you set any goals for yourself in terms of personal statistics in your rookie season?
18. What would you consider a successful rookie season?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!