In the News (5/20)
Tuesday’s Game: Brewers 4, Astros 2
Record: 25-14, 1st Place
- 7 in a row! This is quite a run!
- Bush had two runs scored off of him in the fourth, but that was it as the staff didn’t allow another one the rest of the night including another perfect inning by Trevor Hoffman.
- Hardy knocked in two, and Fielder and McGehee both added an RBI (McGehee’s first of the year)
- FanGraphs say no Rickie Weeks? No Problem… I say we’ll see. The Brewers already had problems making Rickie into a leadoff man and he finally looked comfortable.
- But, the Brewers are first going to test their infield depth starting with Hernan Irribarren who was hitting very well in AAA.
- Gallardo hopes he isn’t rusty since the last time he started, it was only for two innings.
- Braun talks about Favre. He’s sick of it too, but can’t help but keep up on the news.
- The Courier Press runs a fun little article on Mitch Stetter. It’s very easy to like this young lefty.
- Trevor Hoffman and Jason Kendall didn’t hit up the clubs after Kendall’s 2,000th hit…no…they brought out some commemorative bubbly and toasted like gentlemen.
- Green has done so well with the T-Rats, that he probably won’t be back with them when they come back to Appleton…but we knew that would happen already.
- Piniella wants to keep playing the slumping Fontenot…maybe Theriot should just give Mike whatever he’s been using.
- Jack Z has pounced on Brad Nelson. Not surprised…and Brad’s already hitting about as much as Richie Sexson this season.
- Todd Helton has 2,000 hits now too!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?