The Seattle Seahawks pulled off an improbable come-from-behind 23-20 overtime victory over the Houston Texans. At one point in the third quarter, the Seahawks had less than a two percent chance of winning the game.
On a day when it seemed like nothing was working on either side of the football for the Seahawks, they were still celebrating the win when the game ended. So while it might have seemed like nothing was working, something clearly worked well enough for the Seahawks to pull out the victory.
Which players deserve the most credit for getting the Seahawks back into the game? It's time to find out with the team's weekly report card.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- + and - modifiers to bridge the gaps inside those definitions.
All stats are taken from NFL.com.