1. Why did you choose to become the first QB in almost two decades to leave USC early?
2. After starting so few games at USC, what do you think made you such a high draft pick?
3. What do you think made your draft position so unpredictable?
4. What, if anything, did you learn from your legal experiences in 2006 while at USC, when you were accused of sexual assault?
6. Do you believe you can, and will, be the Jets’ starting QB to begin the 2009 season?
7. What is your greatest asset or skill coming into your first NFL camp and competing to be a starter? Where do you need the most improvement?
8. Would you consider yourself a gunslinger and play maker, or closer to a game manager?
9. How do you feel about being the new marquee name in town and playing in the largest media market in the world?
10. Are you feeling any pressure to be the face of the franchise? If so, do you think any of that pressure comes from being drafted immediately following Brett Favre’s departure?