The Seattle Seahawks dominated the Jacksonville Jaguars on the order of a 45-17 blowout. The game was even more lopsided than the score suggests, as the Seahawks brought in their backups early in the third quarter.
Blowouts like this only happens when many different players perform well across all three phases of the game. That is certainly what happened for the Seahawks in this game.
The Seahawks had dominant performances from many different players. It's time to discover exactly which players qualify from this game.
- A's are reserved for individual players who dominated the opposition.
- B's are for players who played well but didn't dominate.
- C grades are given to players who struggled for most of the game.
- D's are for players who truly struggled and were occasionally dominated by the opposition.
- F grades are rare and reserved only for players who were completely dominated by the other team on almost every play.
- + and - modifiers to bridge the gaps inside those definitions.
All stats are taken from NFL.com.