Ryan Clady: A Mock Interview
Here are some questions I would ask Broncos offensive lineman Ryan Clady in an interview
1. You had a fantastic rookie season. Why did the transition from college to the pros look so easy for you?
2. You didn't get much love coming out of Boise State. Some critics said you didn't face enough high-caliber opponents. How were you able to quiet those who questioned you?
3. You only allowed half a sack last season, no one else did that. You also only committed three penalties, and yet was not selected to the Pro Bowl. Was that disappointing?
4. You were the only offensive lineman to receive a vote for offensive rookie of the year. How did that feel?
5. , you had Jay Cutler's back all season, he took you to the Pro Bowl when he was selected, you know the situation between him and coach McDaniels. What does it mean to the team and to you that he is gone?
6. What was the teams' reaction when Jay was traded? Were guys split, some with the coach, some with Jay?
7. Moving on from that. Now that Mike Shanahan is gone, Jay Cutler is gone, what do you expect from the new-look Broncos offense next season?
8. How different is Josh McDaniels' offensive system from Mike Shanahan's? What adjustments do you and the rest of the offensive line need to make in terms of your approach to the offense?
9. Critics out there don't give the Broncos a great chance to be competetive this season. What will it take to prove them wrong and what is your prediction for the season?
10. Going back to your college days, what was it like to kind of be under the radar at Boise State? You guys always had good teams with a big-time offense, but rarely got the love because you were in the WAC. What was that like?
11. Tell me about the 2007 Fiesta Bowl against Oklahoma. You were a huge underdog going into the game and yet pulled off the upset 43-42. That's now recognized as one of the great college football games of all time. What was it like being in the middle of that?
12. Finally, you went from the Broncos in college to the Broncos in the NFL, what does it mean to you to be a Denver Bronco? What do you like most about it and do you see yourself being here for the long haul?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?