The Pittsburgh Pirates Have Many Questions, Barry Is The Answer!
The Problem solver is the Pittsburgh Pirates is — sign Barry Bonds.
1. Bonds brings a potent bat to the line up.
2. He'll put people in the seats
3. Pirates would get national attention
4. People will buy Pirates jerseys, They players that are playing well will be recognized...see Freddie Sanchez!!
5. The Pirates would make money. More money than they are now. Mr Nutting likes money. He like attention, he'll love Barry!
Give Barry one year and 10 million, he'll take it. The Pirates would win a few more games and the fans would be happy.
Sure they would take some negativity from it, but the upside out weighs the downside.
Mr Nutting, get Barry on the phone, get him on a plane and get him in a Pirates uniform.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?