- After JoJo and Eva Marie's housewarming party, everyone went to Las Vegas for Nattie's "bachelorette" (that's what they called her bachelorette parties even though that's not what the noun "bachelorette" means).
- On the rebound, JoJo went on a date with Justin Gabriel. She talked about her pet bunny while he made sarcastic "I'm totally hitting that" faces to the camera. In Vegas, she saw him enter a cab with another girl, and the next day he told her he was too old for her and that the age difference was too much.
- Brie doesn't drink anymore, but Nikki tried to get her drunk enough that she'd be wild like she was as a teenager. It didn't really work: Nikki was the one who was so drunk she fell off a couch. Brie was worried Bryan would be mad when he found out, but he didn't care because it was her friend's bachelorette party and it was expected.
- Jaret was constantly texting Nattie to flirt, and she got mildly cold feet, but drunk Brie explained to her that Jaret made her feel good the way the Chippendale dancers they saw did, not the way TJ does. Bye Jaret!
- Vincent (!) was sad that he wasn't invited even though Ariane said only co-workers had been invited. Eventually, TJ invited him and he flew over from Los Angeles. He was bouncing off the walls as soon as he arrived and got spectacularly drunk, hugging TJ and Jon, spilling drinks, attacking elevators and more.
What do we have in store for us this week?
Here's what TVGuide.com says about the seventh episode (and penultimate installment of the Summer season), "A Leg Up":
Nikki could be sidelined by an old leg injury; at the same time, Eva Marie gets a spread in Maxim magazine; Ariane becomes nervous when Vinnie starts talking marriage; and JoJo has a hard time finding her voice.
In addition, what we can glean from the above promo video and the preview clips on the E! website (not embeddable or directly linkable, unfortunately) is the following:
- JoJo starts to see Eva Marie as competition when she gets the Maxim shoot, since neither has really done anything in WWE yet but now Eva Marie has...(I was going to write "a leg up," but then I remembered it was the episode title).
- Nikki uses the services of John Cena's stretch therapist (who notes her IT band is especially tight) for the first time.
- Eva Marie's "Rhianna red" dye job makes her look really odd when she doesn't have makeup on to match it.
Will we learn anything about Nikki's stress fracture that we don't already know? Will Vincent try to find a way to top his antics at WrestleMania and in Las Vegas? Is there any way this won't be a bore compared to last week?
Tune in this Sunday night to find out, and check back here Monday for my usual recap/review post.