Sullivan Steps into Key Role for Vikings
If I covered the Minnesota Vikings this season, one of the first people I would seek out for an interview at training camp would be John Sullivan.
A Notre Dame graduate with just one year of NFL experience, Sullivan has been tabbed to replace the departed Matt Birk, who played center for Minnesota for nearly a decade.
Here are the questions I would ask Sullivan:
1. Are you ready to be a starter in the NFL at such an important position on a team that has Super Bowl aspirations?
2. What did you learn from Matt Birk?
3. Have you thought about playing with Brett Favre and did you follow Favre growing up?
4. How do you think Minnesota's offensive line will respond this season?
5. Have you talked to second round draft pick Phil Loadholdt much this summer?
6. Are excited about blocking for Adrian Peterson?
7. What was your reaction when Birk signed with Baltimore in the spring?
8. How did playing at Notre Dame prepare you for what you are about to encounter this season?
9. What are the expectations for the team in 2009?
10. Is it Super Bowl or bust for the Vikings in 2009?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?