- Cincinnati Reds 20-14, 13-5 away (Harang 3-3, 2.93 ERA)
- San Diego Padres 13-22, 8-6 home (Correia 0-2, 5.34 ERA)
- SD are 7-19 in their last 26 overall.
- Padres are 2-9 in their last 11 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Reds are 7-1 in their last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Reds are 6-1 in their last 7 overall.
Two teams headed in opposite directions: Reds 3 wins in a row, Padres lost 6 in a row!! Also Harang has been unbelievable this year for the Reds only giving up more than 2 runs twice out of seven starts. Early in the season the Reds were winning with dominating pitching but the last 6 games has seen the bats heat up averaging over 7 runs per game against several good pitchers in that string. Even better for Harang is that the Padres have been in a slump over the last month where they have only 4 wins out of 23 games and averaging less than three runs. Padres had to travel home late last night whereas the Reds were waiting for them in San Diego on an off day yesterday. A hot rested team verse a cold tired team, pretty easy capping. SCORE: REDS 6 - SD 1
Make sure you get Craig’s Friday MLB Gold Glove 5 star Play which will be at least 3 runs!! GUARANTEED WINNER!! Get all your free and premium sports picks at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!