- The Bella Twins and their brother tried to repair their relationship with their father in a rare non-wacky development.
- On Nattie's birthday, Raw happened to be in her home town of Calgary. She planned on spending some romantic time with TJ, but TJ's mom Cheryl got in the way. Shenanigans ensued in the form of Nattie going to dinner with her friend Jaret, who revealed he wants to be more than just friends.
- Ariane and Trinity got into an argument and shoving match over go-kart racing, had awful singles matches that were shot specifically for this show, and eventually realized they're better off together.
What do we have in store for us this week?
Here's what TVGuide.com says about the sixth episode, "Diva Las Vegas":
The WWE Divas and Superstars attend a bachelorette party in Las Vegas for Nattie; at the same time, JoJo is warned by her friends about dating the much older Justin Gabriel; and Ariane grows angry at her boyfriend after he loses his temper in front of her coworkers.
In addition, what we can glean from the above promo video and the preview clips on the E! website (not embeddable or directly linkable, unfortunately) is the following:
- The cast is joined by other WWE talent for TJ and Nattie's bachelor and bachelorette parties, respectively, in Las Vegas.
- Nattie and TJ only having ever having been with each other leads to an awkward discussion between Nikki and John Cena. The Nattie/Jaret drama continues, and it looks like the topic of Nattie and TJ's total monogamy is invoked there, as well.
- Vincent gets ridiculously drunk and causes some kind of mayhem. Nikki Bella also gets so drunk she falls off a couch.
- JoJo gets flirty (at the very least) with Justin Gabriel, only for him to leave one of the parties with another girl.
Will Nattie get cold feet? Will Vincent drink a sake bomb dot com? Is Justin Gabriel an evil man? How much will Nattie and TJ's devotion to each other be demonized by those with more inadequate personal lives?
Tune in this Sunday night to find out and check back here Monday for my usual recap/review post.