UFC Fight Night 27 is now officially in the books. The 12-fight event delivered with a fair number of nice finishes, some competitive bouts and provided a lot of fodder for conversation.
To see who won and who lost, check out the quick results posted below.
For more in-depth analysis on how each fight went down, look below for a play-by-play recap of all 12 bouts.
UFC Fight Night 27 Main Card on Fox Sports 1 (8 p.m. ET)
- Carlos Condit def. Martin Kampmann, TKO (Round 4, 0:54)
- Rafael dos Anjos def. Donald Cerrone, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Melancon, submission (Round 1, 2:26)
- Court McGee def. Robert Whittaker, split-decision (27-30, 30-27, 29-28)
- Takeya Mizugaki def. Erik Perez, split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Brad Tavares def. Bubba McDaniel, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Fox Sports 2 Prelims (6 p.m. ET)
- Dylan Andrews def. Papy Abedi, TKO (Round 3, 1:32)
- Brandon Thatch def. Justin Edwards, TKO (Round 1, 1:23)
- Darren Elkins def. Hatsu Hioki, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jason High def. James Head, submission (Round 1, 1:41)
Facebook Prelims (5 p.m. ET)
- Zak Cummings def. Ben Alloway, submission (Round 1, 4:19)
- Roger Bowling vs. Abel Trujillo: No contest (Bowling KO'd by illegal knee in Round 2)