UFC 164 is in the books. It was a downright stacked card that gave us the following results:
- Anthony Pettis def. Benson Henderson via verbal submission (armbar) - Round 1, 4:31, to become new lightweight champion
- Josh Barnett def. Frank Mir via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 1:56
- Chad Mendes def. Clay Guida TKO (punches) - Round 3, 0:30
- Ben Rothwell def. Brandon Vera via TKO (punches) - Round 3, 1:54
- Dustin Poirier def. Erik Koch via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27)
- Gleison Tibau def. Jamie Varner via split decision (29-28, 27-29, 29-28)
- Tim Elliott def. Louis Gaudinot via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
- Hyun Gyu Lim def. Pascal Krauss via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 3:58
- Chico Camus def. Kyung Ho Kang via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Soa Palelei def. Nikita Krylov via TKO (punches) - Round 3, 1:34
- Al Iaquinta def. Ryan Couture via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Magnus Cedenblad def. Jared Hamman via submission (guillotine choke) - Round 1, 0:57
Now we have the next UFC Fight Night card to look forward to. This card has three major fights on tap, with Glover Teixeira vs. Ryan Bader, Joseph Benavidez vs. Jussier Formiga and Yushin Okami vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza.
The rest, though, are the standard Brazilian vs. somebody-not-from-Brazil fights that have been popping up on cards recently. Either way, this is the most title-relevant UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 card yet.
So what are the biggest questions heading into this card?