Going into his second season as the Atlanta Falcons starting quarterback, Matt Ryan has already established himself as an up-and-coming star in this league. One has to wonder what it will take for this quarterback and team to continue their success from last year. And, how did one rookie carry a city’s expectations on his back? This quarterback raises plenty of questions, so here are 11 that I would love to ask Matt Ryan.
- What did you learn as a first year starter?
- Are you worried about a sophomore slump?
- What areas do you think need improvement in your game?
- What were your biggest challenges last season?
- What advice would you give rookies Mark Sanchez and Matthew Stafford?
- How hard was it to replace an icon like Michael Vick?
- If the Falcons invited Vick back to the team, how would you feel about that?
- Did you feel a lot a pressure going into last season or this season?
- Do you feel like this team over-achieved?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates from being too satisfied after last year’s success?
- What do you think the biggest challenge will be for this team coming into 2009?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!