John Geliebter-USA TODAY Sports
Here's our best guess regarding how the Eagles' depth chart looked after the cut down to 75:
QB: Michael Vick, Nick Foles, Matt Barkley, Dennis Dixon, GJ Kinne
RB: LeSean McCoy, Bryce Brown, Chris Polk, Matthew Tucker
WR: DeSean Jackson, Riley Cooper, Jason Avant, Damaris Johnson, Greg Salas, Russell Sheppard, Emil Igwenagu, Ifeanyi Momah, Will Murphy, Jeff Maehl
TE: Brent Celek, Zach Ertz, Clay Harbor
OT: Jason Peters, Lane Johnson, Dennis Kelly, Matt Tobin, Michael Bamiro
G: Todd Herremans, Evan Mathis, Allen Barbre, Danny Watkins, Matt Kopa, Matt Tennant
C: Jason Kelce, Julian Vandervelde, Dallas Reynolds
DE: Fletcher Cox, Cedric Thornton, Vinny Curry, Clifton Geathers, , Damion Square, Joe Kruger, David King
DT: Isaac Sopoaga, Bennie Logan, Antonio Dixon
OLB: Trent Cole, Connor Barwin, Brandon Graham, Everette Brown, Chris McCoy, Travis Long, Adrian Robinson
ILB: DeMeco Ryans, Mychal Kendricks, Casey Matthews, Jake Knott, Emmanuel Acho
CB: Cary Williams, Bradley Fletcher, Brandon Boykin, Curtis Marsh, Brandon Hughes, Trevard Lindley, Jordan Poyer,
S: Patrick Chung, Nate Allen, Earl Wolff, David Sims, Colt Anderson, Kurt Coleman
K: Alex Henery
P: Donnie Jones
LS: Jon Dorenbos
- Dennis Dixon: He's no longer practice-squad eligible, and I'm betting someone picks him up. But they have no room for him with Vick and Foles on the roster.
- GJ Kinne: He was always just a camp body.
- Matthew Tucker: He was a workhorse during the preseason, which could earn him a spot on the practice squad. But the undrafted free agent stands no chance of making the final 53.
- Emil Igwenagu: I think Clay Harbor has much more value in this offense.
- Ifeanyi Momah: He's a freak of nature but they'll try to get him on the practice squad. Can't give potential a slot over a proven contributor like Russell Sheppard.
- Will Murphy: He was also more of a camp body. Didn't do anything to distinguish himself.
- Jeff Maehl: Could be a dark-horse because Chip Kelly traded for him, but I still don't see a spot.
- Danny Watkins: Officially a bust. I'd rather have the experienced and versatile Allen Barbre on the roster.
- Michael Bamiro: Undrafted free agent Matt Tobin has impressed me and should be the fourth offensive tackle on the 53-man roster.
- Dallas Reynolds: I like him, but the team has been giving Julian Vandervelde more opportunities. I believe they'll keep him to back up Jason Kelce.
- Matt Kopa: Did nothing to earn a roster or practice squad spot.
- Matt Tennant: Another camp body who is an obvious cut after the final preseason game.
- David King: Damion Square beats him out because he's got more upside and is more versatile.
- Joe Kruger: The seventh-round pick is an obvious practice squad guy this year.
- Chris McCoy: I think Everette Brown is more deserving of that extra OLB spot.
- Travis Long: Undrafted free agent simply didn't shine enough.
- Adrian Robinson: This could change Thursday night because he's so new.
- Emmanuel Acho: Lots of preseason playing time but I saw too many mistakes.
- Jordan Poyer: I think they'll wait for both Brandon Hughes and Curtis Marsh, with the PUP list factoring in. That means either Poyer or Trevard Lindley. They can stash Poyer on the practice squad, which they can't do with Lindley.
- Kurt Coleman: There's no way he deserves another chance. I understand that they're too thin to cut Nate Allen, but I'd take Earl Wolff and Colt Anderson over Coleman.