What can you say to Vince Young?
After a stellar rookie season, Young has yet to show consistency year to year. If I ever got the chance, here's what I'd ask this fallen star.
1. What has it been like going from starter to back-up? Do you feel you can get back to your past success?
2. Is football your No. 1 priority at this point? Do you foresee a time that football will take a back seat in your life?
3. Do you believe your performance in your rookie season was your best or do you think you can do better?
4. What was the biggest transition from playing at Texas to playing as a Titan?
5. Is there one teammate that is supporting or helping you through this time as a back-up? Are teammates hoping that you get back to starting?
6. Is there someone on you defense you like playing in practice?
7. If you continue as a back-up will you ask for a trade?
8. Are you competing for the starting job or has that already been decided?
9. Do you see yourself staying as a Titan throughout your career? Is there someone else you'd like to play for?
10. What are your expectations for 2009?