May 13, 2009
Without further delay, let's get into this fun fest!
- Expect Rashad Evans and Lyoto Machida to have a great fight.
- Expect that fight to end in the fourth or fifth round.
- Expect Rashad Evans to still be champion.
- Expect Matt Hughes to knock Matt Serra out in the second round.
- Don't Expect either one to retire afterwards.
- Expect Drew McFedries to win by unanimous decision.
- Expect Dan Miller and Chael Sonnen to have a war.
- Expect Dan Miller to be victorious and face Yushin Okami next.
- Expect Sean Sherk and Frankie Edgar to open up the show with a bang.
- Expect Sean Sherk to pull out a split decision.
- Expect a Sherk/Diaz or Guida match next for the No.1 contender slot.
- Expect Brock Larson to win, and then face Carlos Condit as his next opponent.
- Expect Pat Berry to win (short & sweet).
- Expect Phillipe Nover to get dominated in the first round, and then comeback to win (did somebody say Ultimate Comebacks 2).
- Expect Krzysztof to win and shout out things no one cares about.
- Expect Yoshiyuki Yoshida and Brandon Wolff to be very hesitant (for obvious reasons).
- Expect Dave Kaplan's music choice to be suspect again.
- Expect UFC 98 to be very entertaining.
- Expect Mike Goldberg to say, "And let's not forget July, 11, 2009 the most historical day in MMA, UFC 100! Lesnar/Mir 2, Georges St.Pierre takes on Thaigo Alves, and the Ultimate fighter season nine coaches, Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson, do battle."
Wow I actually was in his mind frame, scary place!
That's all for now, thanks for reading as always.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!