Previously, on Total Divas...
- Eva Marie tried out to be Fandango's permanent dancer, even though she has no idea how to ballroom dance, leading to an ultimatum from Stephanie McMahon-Levesque.
- The Bella Twins vacationed with their boyfriends at John Cena's house in Tampa and Bryan Danielson's childhood home in Aberdeen, Wash. Shenanigans ensued because Brie didn't like how much it rains in Washington, but everything was cool at the end.
- Ariane ordered new Funkadactyls gear without getting Trinity's measurements, leading to Trinity's "cookie" hanging out and Sandra the seamstress being angry that she had to fix someone else's mistake.
So, what's in store for this week?
Here's what TVGuide.com says about the third episode, "Planet Funk is Funked Up":
Trinity faces John (sic) Uso in the ring just as they are on the verge of calling their relationship quits; at the same time, Nikki doesn't react well to news that Brie wants to move to Phoenix; and JoJo is given an ultimatum by her boyfriend.
In addition, what we can glean from the above promo video and the preview clips on the E! website (not embeddable or directly linkable, unfortunately) is the following:
- The push of Nikki as the mean Bella continues as when she goes to Brie and Bryan's apartment to "help" them pack up for the move to Phoenix, she packs one box, kvetches about Brie being late to a meeting and storms out for some reason.
- After being engaged for two years, Jon and Trinity get in a big argument because she refuses to make any kind of concrete plans for a wedding/marriage. That's where the clip of him throwing a glass at the wall comes from.
- Eva Marie is excited about something. I'm not sure if anyone cares what that is.
No trace of Jojo in any of the videos in spite of her presence in the TV Guide description.
Will Nikki (and Ariane and Eva Marie) still be awful? Will we still want to root for Trinity after this week? Will Jojo actually get to do something, or was she edited out after the episode description was sent out? Tune in this Sunday night to find out and check back here Monday for my usual recap/review post.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!