InReview - Week 5
Weekly Record: 5-2
Current Record: 18-14
- Ryan Braun being a juggernaut…we are truly watching something special with this guy. You know he’s the Man when you’re upset that he doesn’t hit the game winner
- Winning both close games and also blowing out the opponent.
- Seeing Fukudome whiff…to be honest, I wouldn’t care what team this guy’s on…his swing when he misses is so ugly that it just makes me smile.
- 17 straight against the Pirates
- Bullpen seemingly much stronger with Hoffman closing things
- Carlos Corporan getting his first hit
- Corey Hart looking lost
- Jorge Julio looking more and more expendable
This Week in Stats
Weekly ERA: 4.21 YTD: 4.16
Weekly BA: .288 YTD: ..258
Weekly Opponents BA: .251 YTD: .241
Weekly Slugging Percentage: .473 YTD: .435
Weekly Fielding Percentage: .988 YTD: .983
Jason Kendall is 3 hits away from 2000 career hits
Brad Nelson, Chris Duffy, and Casey McGehee has a combined total of 66 hits in spring training…thye have a combined total of 6 so far this year…they can hit, they just haven’t been…
In 31 games this year, Rickie Weeks has 35 hits and 6 HR’s. Last year it took him 45 games to get to that mark.
Also for those who believe he isn’t getting on base as much, during those same two stretches he has an OBP of .333 this year and .332 last year.
I had a discussion about with another fan after yesterday’s loss about which Brewer would you most want up with runners in scoring position and two outs besides Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder. For full disclosure, he said Craig Counsell and I said Corey Hart. Then I said I wouldn’t want J.J. Hardy and he said he wouldn’t want Rickie Weeks. That discussion made me look at the Brewers starters batting average and OPS with runners in scoring position and two outs. Here’s the results from highest average to lowest average:
Brewers Career Stats with RISP and 2 Outs:
Ryan Braun: .305 AVG .942 OPS
Corey Hart: .296 AVG .928 OPS
Jason Kendall: .264 AVG .760 OPS
J.J. Hardy: .260 AVG .768 OPS
Mike Cameron: .258 AVG .833 OPS
Prince Fielder: .237 AVG .805 OPS
Bill Hall: .214 AVG .733 OPS
Craig Counsell: .212 AVG .649 OPS
Rickie Weeks: .207 AVG .623 OPS
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?