The UFC returns to Brazil this Saturday, August 3, for UFC 163.
The card is headlined by a featherweight title fight between Jose Aldo and Chan Sung Jung, and features a co-main event of Phil Davis vs. Lyoto Machida.
On the whole, the event includes 12 fights, shaping up as follows:
- Jose Aldo vs. Chan Sung Jung
- Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis
- Cezar Ferreira vs. Thiago Santos
- Thales Leites vs. Tom Watson
- John Lineker vs. Jose Maria Tome
- Vinny Magalhaes vs. Anthony Perosh
- Amanda Nunes vs. Sheila Gaff
- Sergio Moraes vs. Neil Magny
- Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos
- Rani Yahya vs. Josh Clopton
- Ednaldo Oliveira vs. Francimar Barroso
- Viscardi Andrade vs. Bristol Marunde
Did your breath catch while you scanned the fight card? Or are you still busy trying to find a highly anticipated match after Aldo vs. Jung and Machida vs. Davis?
Fact is, UFC 163 isn't the most enthralling event of 2013. There are some solid matches, but relevant fights to any division's title scene are few and far between.
But don't give up on it just yet. Sometimes these seemingly underwhelming cards end up producing the most action.
Here you will find information about when and where to catch all of Saturday's action, as well as previews and predictions for each and every match.