USC Rules 710 ESPN Awards
In it's second year of existence, the awards showcase the southland's top talent and includes categories such as: Highschool Male/Female Athlete of the year, Highschool team of the year, College Female/Male Team of the year, Pro Athlete of the year, Pro Team of the year, Inspirational Athlete of the Year, Coach of the year and College Male/Female Athletes of the year.
Of those awards, USC and its athletes took home:
1) Highschool Male Athlete of the year: Mater Dei High School's Matt Barkely. The five star recruit and #1 overall for '09 is set to be the next great Trojan quarterback.
2) College Female Team of the year: USC soccer. "A true Cinderella story, USC finished second in the Pac-10 standings...[but] the Pac-10's first-ever National Championship"
3) College Male Team of the year: USC football. Enough said.
4) College Male Athlete of the year: Sedrick Ellis.
5) College Female Athlete of the year: Kristin Olson. "The USC goalkeeper collected 12 shutouts throughout the season. She was named the most outstanding defensive player of the NCAA Tournament."
The award show, hosted by San Diego Charger and five time Pro Bowl selection LaDainian Tomlinson and ESPN commentator Colin Cowherd, raised $25,000 to benefit L.T.'s Touching Lives Foundation.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?