Lotus Formula One Gets New US Investor

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more stories
Lotus Formula One Gets New US Investor
Mark Thompson/Getty Images

The Lotus Formula One team on Tuesday revealed a new investor in the form of a consortium called Infinity Racing, funded partly by U.S. interests and not related to carmaker Infiniti, which is the title sponsor of championship-winning team Red Bull Racing. Infinity has acquired 35 percent of Lotus F1, while Genii Capital retains the remaining 65 percent, with Gerard Lopez continuing as chairman.

Load More Stories

Follow B/R on Facebook

Out of Bounds

Formula 1

Subscribe Now

We will never share your email address

Thanks for signing up.